House insurance (non-traditional lender)
What is the impact of having a non-traditional lender on my home insurance?
Having a non-traditional lender on your home is reason for cancellation or refusal for standard insurance companies. If this situation presents itself to you, only a specialized insurance broker can find you coverage. We aim to find you the best conditions for the best price possible.
How to know if a lender is recognized as traditional?
1. Is he a private lender? (a friend, an acquaintance or a private company.
2. Is the institution recognized by the insurer? Without naming a list of non-traditional lenders, they are caracterized by higher interest rates and are often not the first lenders approached for the loan.
Can't Get Insurance is specialized in hard to insure cases. Even if your situation is not listed above, we recommend you give us call. Our mission is to find you a solution and we like a challenge!
- > Criminal record
- > Driver’s license suspension
- > Insurance after a cancellation
- > House insurance (non-traditional lender)
- > Non-traditional automobile lenders
- > Frequency of car claims
- > Insurance refused over and over
- > Home under construction or renovations
- > Home unoccupied or vacant
- > Frequency of house claims
- > Refusal for non-payment