Insurance for homes under construction or renovations
Undertaking a work site?
When undertaking residential construction projects, regular insurers are not always comfortable covering the risk. The time span and type of your project will determine if your insurance company can cover you. When a project exceeds the size to which a regular insurer is comfortable taking on, you will be met by a refusal to cover.
At Hard to Get Insurance, we have the expertise to insure difficult cases. We have access to specialized insurers who will help you where regular insurers decline. It is thanks to these partnerships that we can offer you the best coverages at competitive prices:
• Houses under renovation
• Self-build projects
Can't Get Insurance is specialized in hard to insure cases. Call us to find out what insurance solutions we have for you!
- > Criminal record
- > Driver’s license suspension
- > Insurance after a cancellation
- > House insurance (non-traditional lender)
- > Non-traditional automobile lenders
- > Frequency of car claims
- > Insurance refused over and over
- > Home under construction or renovations
- > Home unoccupied or vacant
- > Frequency of house claims
- > Refusal for non-payment