Auto insurance following a driver’s license suspension
Lost your license to drive?
For most insurers, this is a widespread reason to refuse new business. We have the expertise to help you find insurance if you have lost your license for:
• Impaired driving
• Driving with excessive speed
• Too many demerit points
• Driving without a permit
• Driving without insurance
• Refusing to pass a breathalyzer
For our part, certain of our partners have much more flexible options for underwriting your insurance. We can find you insurance while your demerit points are progressively removed from your driving record. *Having your driving record on hand will greatly accelerate our chances of getting you a quote.
Can't Get Insurance is specialized in hard to insure cases. Call us to find out what we can do for you!
- > Criminal record
- > Driver’s license suspension
- > Insurance after a cancellation
- > House insurance (non-traditional lender)
- > Non-traditional automobile lenders
- > Frequency of car claims
- > Insurance refused over and over
- > Home under construction or renovations
- > Home unoccupied or vacant
- > Frequency of house claims
- > Refusal for non-payment